Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2018

Canadian Cannibis Clipper tramples the minds of Americans across the border

Let me state, because the distinction has apparently escaped Beagles, that the border between Mexico and Guatemala is nothing like the border between Mexico and the US.  If this caravan is like the, many similar ones before it, will slow to a trickle by the time it reaches the Rio Grande where most of the remaining caravaners will be turned away.  That would have certainly been the case had Trump not held it up like a shiny bauble to mesmerize Beagles and his ilk so they would not notice how McConnell and Ryan are planning to slice into their social security and medicare to pay for those huge tax cuts for the rich.

What a bunch of dunces.  Oh excuse me, in the wake of 10 bombs sent to dem stalwarts, we are supposed to tone down our rhetoric, well except for Trump and his closest lackeys, they are the vanguard of the counterrevolution and as such, are allowed to say whatever they please.

Apparently Beagles does not feel that the US armed forces, including the 800 more recently ordered down there, will be able to stand up to a footsore, weary, unarmed, group of mostly women and children (I've looked at the photos and read the articles and I'll stand by that), and breeze through on their way to trample Beagles, which seems like an odd goal to cross the US from south to north to accomplish, but I expect that on a clear day with the Canadian Cannabis Clipper whipping in from the north that Beagles can see sombreros cresting the horizon to the tune of a mariachi band, and if he takes in a deep breath no doubt he will be able to spot the MS 13 and those middle eastern guys huddled in the center of the huddled mass.

I went to the wiki and I was surprised to learn that the population of Cheboygan county is less than one percent Hispanic,so I can see where Beagles might  have a problem identifying them.  I guess he could identify them by seeing if they are attacking his neighbors by, I don't know, maybe bussing the table so hard that they upset the ketchup bottle.  Ohhh, looks like blood, good thing I brought Old Betsy along for breakfast.

I guess it would be ok to legalize pot in southern Michigan, but I think the northern portions are already getting more than they can handle from those clippers.

Interesting that Beagles should bring up the Alamo because one of the main reasons the Texans wanted to secede was that Mexico had outlawed slavery and the Texans wanted to keep theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment