Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

We Are They to Them

I thought I explained this before, but apparently not, so I'll try again:

I used to believe that there was one big Them that controlled everything, but I don't believe that anymore. I now believe that there are a bunch of little thems that each want to control everything, and they are in competition with each other, like those Greek gods used to be. They may form alliances with each other from time to time but, sooner or later, one of them double crosses the other one, and it's back to business as usual. All of those thems consider us to be pawns in their game. They may try to intimidate us, or they may kiss up to us, depending on which tactic they think will be most beneficial to them at the time but, truth be known, none of them are ever really on our side. Although there may be exceptions, in general, anybody who is in a position of power or authority is one of them. Some people think of the police as them, but I don't think so. The police are just working for them because, lets face it, we all have to work for somebody, and most of us end up working for them because our people can't afford to pay us a living wage. What makes it confusing is that, when they talk about us, they refer to us as "they". They probably also refer to the other thems as "they" as well, but I don't know that for a fact. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that we are not them, and they are not us. Sometimes I'm not so sure that I'm one of us either because I have seen some of us turn into them in the past. I don't know if they changed sides or if they always were one of them and just pretended to be one of us. To be safe, I try to keep some distance between me and the rest of us. That way, if one or more of us turns on me, I can always say that I never really was one of them.

I think the reason Truman won World War II and lost Korea is that World War II was fought against fascists and imperialists and the Korean War was fought against communists. Fascists, imperialists, and communists are three different theys that compete with each other. In World War II, the fascists and imperialists formed an alliance against the communists and the good guys. After the war, the communists turned against the good guys, which led to Korea, Vietnam, and the Cold War. Truman was on our side against the fascists, but against the communists, not so much. He was FDRs vice president before he became president when FDR died, you know. FDR was known to be a big fan of Joe Stalin, so Truman probably was too. That was okay as long as Stalin was on our side, although Stalin probably thought of it as we were on his side, but when Stalin turned against us, Truman should have stayed on our side. Maybe he kind of did, but his heart just wasn't in it, and he couldn't help but do a favor for his old comrades when he got the chance.

The farm that Kissinger gave away was South Vietnam. Our government never did own that farm, and they didn't want to, they just wanted to help the farmers catch up on some clean up work that had piled up on them. At least that was the story they told us. Who knows what they really wanted?

No comments:

Post a Comment