Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Nevertheless, They Still Suck

I don't know what got into me last night, I guess all that Vietnam talk triggered a flashback or something. I used to believe all that stuff in those days, nowadays I'm not so sure. So what is Uncle Ken's explanation for all those no-win wars and other assorted foolishness that has been foisted on the American people in our lifetimes? Maybe They do not exist, but they (small "t" no italics) certainly do, and they still suck. Why do they insist on doing everything wrong? If they don't know any better, then why are they in charge? If they do know better, then they must be doing it on purpose. I don't know which is worse.

I  might not be posting anything tomorrow night because the season premiere of "The Good Place" will be on NBC at 10:PM, which is 9:00PM Chicago time, which is when I usually visit the Institute. I know it's a stupid show, but I like it because you never know what they're going to do next. They kept me guessing for 13 episodes last season, and the last episode took me totally by surprise. I can't imagine what they are going to do for an encore. They will only be in this time slot once, and then they're going to 8:30 (7:30 Chicago) on Thursday nights, right after the "Big Bang Theory". Actually, the "Big Bang Theory" is going to be on Monday nights until November, when they will return to Thursdays. There is a new show called "Young Sheldon" which is being spun off of "Big Bang" and will follow it at 8:30. That means there will be a conflict when they both go to Thursdays, so we have until then to decide which one we want to watch. I understand there is a thing where you can watch any show "on demand", but I don't know how it works. Can one of you guys explain it to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment