Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Comments

Thanks for sharing us. Titanium Bracelets on the corn painting standard
on 9/11/17
I was at the TV cos they weren't invented when Moses was around but for the laugh on Where Was Moses When the Lights Went Out?
on 5/20/17

Okay, I copied and pasted these from the "Comments" page, but I don't understand why you guys can't access that page. When I log onto the site, I get a page that lists all the previous posts in descending order (last post first). In the left margin of that page, there is a menu of the other places you can go, and "Comments" is one of them. At the top of the list it says "View Blog". If you click on that, you see the posts the way that civilians see them but, if you don't click on that, you can access the various posts by clicking on them from where you're at. As co-authors, you guys should be able to edit or delete any of those posts, not just your own. You have to be careful about that because, if you delete a post, there is no way to get it back, which is why the civilians don't get access to that page. If that's not what you are getting, maybe there is some setting that I can change, but I thought, as co-authors, you had the same powers that I do. (The "Settings" page can be accessed from the same menu, but I don't know if there is another way to get there.)

New post
Using Blogger as Talks With Beagles


No comments:

Post a Comment