Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

see what I mean?

Siva is indeed a squeeze of Kali, hard to say if she is the main one because they all seem to be squeezing each other, and most of them seem to be bi, or maybe it is that they change sexes from time to time.  According to wiki Siva enjoys the dancing feet and Kali is actually the destroyer of all things evil, a fact which I dropped in order to make my narrative more pointed,

I don't know about the red underlining.  Does that take place when you are typing into the blog or does it occur in all your typing?  The default mode on typing is insert, but sometimes you hit a key or maybe displease Kali and then you are in overstrike mode in which case you can just hit the insert key to go back to normal.

Probably it is the seething outrage of good liberals like myself whenever Dump appears on tv or computer or newspaper which is always, that is causing the uncold winter.  I have several times been tempted to turn on the air conditioning since November.


The main purpose of a new OS is not to improve things, it is to make you do things in a certain way that defies logic so that you can't think it through yourself and then once you are in that helpless state it tries to sell you stuff, particularly printer ink.

Rambling and long-winded eh?  I used to refer to them as long, meandering, and pointless anecdote   The pointlessness is the payoff.  Somehow you have hooked the listener into, well listening and they are thinking that they have listened this long they can endure a few sentences more to hear the point.  Of course it's always more than a few sentences away and when the ending comes it is, to quote the poet, not with a bang but a whimper;  See what I mean? is a nice tagline at that point, and if the listener says "No!" you can say let me put this another way and then you are off into meandering again.  See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment