Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Progress Report

The reason my font size is larger is that I changed it on this site because everything is smaller now and this was the only way I knew how to make it bigger. I seem to remember that there is a way to change the resolution, but I still can't find my control panel or any other programs. I can use the internet, and I found out how to put sites on my favorites list, which is a good start. I can access my email account by searching for it on the internet, but there should be a way to click on something right from my desktop display. I haven't discovered how to make a shortcut yet, right clicking doesn't do it. I can't find a "help" icon, so I'm going to the Microsoft site and see what I can find there. If that doesn't work I'll have to call Microsoft tech support like Jose told me to do.

I'm afraid that I won't be much company until I get this thing straightened out. I can't do this and hang out with you guys at the same time. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment