Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

a shining new conspiracy theory

I remember when Beagles would write about  Dump being an agent of the big girl (Ah, the big girl, I haven't used that phrase since early in November.  How much more serenely, and in a better direction to my thinking, the ship of state would be sailing now should things have gone differently.  Also how infinitely more boring).  Tut tut and good stuff my good man, don't be one of those silly conspiracy theorists, I would tell Beagles, the Occam answer to this situation is simple: Dump is a big fucking asshole.

I still stand by this, and I still don't trade in conspiracy theories, but my, my, my, don't we have a fine little conspiracy with Dump the cat's paw of the Russkies.  All those Dump/Russian financial dealings, the refusal to show his income tax, all that communication between his staff and the Russkies, the Flynn call where he'd rather take the fall than reveal what he was talking about, Dump learning about it two weeks ago and doing nothing, the Russkies not retaliating when Obama sent some of their people out of the country, and Dump giving them the thumbs up afterwards.  Wow.

I usually watch the murder channel before going to bed, but last night i thought let's see what's going on with this Flynn thing and holy shit, it just unfolded.  A lot of this is still circumstantial, but I expect things will roll out as time rolls on.  It does kind of go with my theory against conspiracy theories, in that they have so many moving parts that they seldom stick together.  One wonders why the Russkies would couple themselves with the erratic Dump, but I expect he was a target of convenience for them and how much did they have to lose since we consider them the evil empire anyway?

As I recall Old Dog's theory, or the one he dug up, did mention some kind of transfer of Russian money, what were the other elements?  Digging into the archives of the Institute it seemed to be more about  the muslim ban and the Dump-Bannon-Miller-Priebus band taking over the country, I think.

How about this for another piece of the new Russkies taking over the US with Dumbo as Cat's Paw (rtotuwdacp) conspiracy theory?  Since this shit hit the fan, there have been no tweets from Dumbo.  None at all.  If that isn't suspicious I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment