Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

more on tbfac

Yar, I'm not against the idea of sending a fleet of spaceships to Jupiter to fight ISIS before they get there, it's just that I think it would be costly and ineffective.

If by a pretty good job, you mean detaining a lot of people who took flights in good conscience, and then nobody knew exactly what they were supposed to do, and all those with green cards were detained and then released, and a couple judges ruled against details, and now anybody who is a Muslim has to think twice before leaving the country because who knows what the Trumpists will do before they return, and maybe they won't be allowed back at all, yeah pretty good work.

It's not  perzackly a Muslim ban, except that the only countries chosen were muslim countries, and non-muslims under persecution are allowed in, but not muslim sects under persecution, it looks a lot like that.  It's not the same as what Obama did, and I've seen that explained several times on tv and radio, and I'm going to ask Beagles to look that up.  The last time I looked something up I got a part of it dead wrong, and I wonder if anybody noticed that in the comments section.

It's not 4 months it's 90 days, though I think we can safely assume those 90 days will be extended forever.  Nobody knows what is meant by extreme vetting and neither do they and you know they are not even thinking about what they will vet that the previous vetting didn't vet.


The reps continue to ride the tiger, and now he has given them a supreme court justice that makes them swoon.  I think the dems will filibuster, and I think the reps will go for the atomic option and Roe vs Wade will be history and clothes hangers will be back in style.

There is a long history of hiring shrinks to diagnose presidents, and it's a crock of shit.  There is no way you can diagnose at that distance, and as you know from trials it is no problem getting a shrink to say a guy is crazy, and no problem to get one to say the same guy is perfectly sane.

I think certain states volunteer to settle immigrants out  of the kindness of their hearts or to get some tit for tat, but no state has the right to refuse to allow any in.  I think Minnesota was the prime landing ground for Hmong people from the highlands of Vietnam.

This merry band that that the TBFAC (Trial balloon for a coup) highlighted don't need no stinking badges, and they don't need any adults messing with their edicts, and be damned if they will let any of the grownups even look at their plans before they ram them through.

Speaking of TBFAC I was hoping to hear more about it from Old Dog.  I may have disparaged parts of it, but overall I thought there were some lucid ideas there.  I am wondering if Old Dog has certain sites he trills regularly or does he google and see what pops up.  And does he understand the Russian connection in tbfac

No comments:

Post a Comment