Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

now it's Dump

Dumbo is indeed a beloved cartoon figure from the early days of Disney before he became so suffocatingly commercial, turning the source of his belittling into a way to soar into the heavens.  And that feather thing was a nice touch.  I believe somewhere near the end he drops it and then realizes that he can fly on his own.  It must have been like when you were learning to ride a bike and your Dad was running beside you holding you up and you looked back and he was gone and you were soaring on your own.  I wonder what he did after that.  I hope he didn't just stick around the circus doing tricks for the yokels.  

The confluence of the names has bothered me.  I remember early on having several monikers.  Amber Asshole was the best I think, but it's too long and its obvious that I have done some thinking to get to it and I hate to give him the credit.  How about if I just call him Dump?

Let's try it out.  Dump said the reason they sprang that immigration ban suddenly is that they didn't want all the bad hombres to know in advance and get in under the wire.  Which is a ridiculous argument, but say it isn't.  Now the bad hombres have plenty of time to get in.  If they had spent a little time and conferred with some legal eagles maybe they could have done it and made it stick.  Any high school graduate could have told them their midnight strike wouldn't work, but it was obviously beyond them.

One problem with dumbass policies is that only dumbasses believe in them and when they try to implement them they do it wrong, because they are dumbasses.

That's a little partisan, but have you noticed that Dump now thinks being non compos mentis should not be a problem in owning a shiny new firearm?


I don't reckon Cheboygan has a zoo and that might be why Beagles has trouble distinguishing monkeys from human beings,  Since I live just a block from Dump Tower I see the demonstrators all the time/  Most of them are people standing up for what they think is right, some of them are just having fun, and some of them are big fucking assholes.

They tie up traffic a bit, but so do all sorts of other things, and there has been almost no violence, a few broken windows maybe, and few arrests.  What happened to the busting heads of our youth?

The cops are nicer, busting heads may be good clean fun, but it doesn't do much for keeping order, and the demonstrators are nicer.  You don't hear much about pigs lately.


I'm sure Beagles makes joke about those detention centers at the airports.


Whatever happened to dreams?  I thought I had developed a pretty good topic.  Why are we aware when our brains are shuffling material from the previous day, or do you guys think something else is going on when we are dreaming?  Are we making decisions that effect subsequent actions while we are dreaming or just following a script?

You know I still haven't said all I have to say about Objective Reality, I could go right back to that so fast that your heads would swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment