Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Was it something I've said?

I have to wonder.  Sometimes I get too caustic, I worry about that. I try to tone it down, but when I get in the mood, well it's hard to stop, and it's kind of fun, and you know, people get caustic right back at me, and that's fine.  Sometimes I get a little loopy, like going out your door in the morning and walking around with no particular destination just to see where you end up.  Sometimes I realize what I've said doesn't make sense and I just leave it that way to see what the Dawgs will make of it,

It's kind of fun just doing that verbal walk to see where I end up, thinking as I'm typing, seeing what I will come up with.  But it's no fun writing if nobody is listening.  Where are you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment