Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Not much

Maybe that guy with the flute is, indeed, able to charm wild raccoons but I'm beginning to doubt it and Mr. Beagles was correct in his initial assessment that food is the motivating factor.  I went back to the article, read the many comments, and the consensus is that the whole thing was staged and the raccoons were trained to some degree.  Some folks mentioned how fat those critters were and others stated that wild raccoons should not be messed with because of the diseases they can carry.  It's too bad; I like to think that such a thing would be possible.  Oh, well.

To make up for submitting that fake news, here's a cow having fun with a big ball.  I thought a cow's vocabulary was limited to "moo" but her grunts of joy are charming.  I did not expect that.

-----

Kavanaugh's emotional and weepy responses to some of the questions makes me think he lacks the temperament to be a Supreme Court Justice.  I didn't like the way he threw the questions back at the senators, a very Trumpian tactic.  The guy is an evasive weasel, oozing with a sense of entitlement, which is fine for a lot of things but the Supreme Court is not one of them.  Sober as a judge?  I think not.  Oh, wait...he's already a judge.  Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment