Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2016

video shmideo

It appears then that it takes somebody, and in this case I don't believe there would be much problem in finding somebody, to declare Dumbo Whatever, The method by which the national convention would be reconvened is not spelled out, but I can't see it happening if the Whatever candidate and his followers are against it,  No I expect it is all up to Pence and his artfully concealed dagger.

"Why Mike, is that a toga you are wearing?  Whatever for?"
"Oh no reason Mr Trump, no reason."

Probably I should stop talking this way.  You never know when the feds might be having a slow day and be cruising the internet for low hanging fruit.


It was probably in 1964 when the Chicoms got their atomic bomb, that I got to thinking well it is just a matter of time until everybody gets one.  Fifty years later I think we are eight.  Clearly the newest member, seven years now, is the riskiest, the rhetoric is scary enough, but to me more worrisome is those big hats, they are likely to poke each other in their eyes and bam, there goes the nuclear button.  For all that I don't worry about it that much, global warming and general pollution seems like the bigger threat,

I think I have already related the story, but as Beagles says, that has never stopped me before.  A few years back I had to get a Christmas gift for a sister-in-law who was diabetic so that ruled out candy, so what the hell could I get her?  I asked my sister what could I get her, and my sister said, soap, all women, she added, like soap (and by this I don't mean a case of ivory, I mean those fancy dancy daintily wrapped things that they sell in those little shoppes where we men can feel our gonads shriveling the minute we step in.  Well I said I have been wondering what women want my whole life and now that I am an old man I am first learning this?  Wait a minute, aren't you afraid that I'll tell other men?  My sister sighed, who would believe that you knew what women wanted.

I say this by way of explaining to Old Dog what crap women hate.  It's talk like that Mr Trump talk, that's what women hate.  Some men may go all aw pshaw about that kind of talk, just boys being boys, but women hate it.  Over half the voters in the USA are women.  There's my case.


 I know YouTube has a lot of fans.  Many people besides Old Dog think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and maybe it is, and I am happy for whatever makes them happy.  But I don't care for it.  I don't like video.  When I go to my political sites and there is video of something I never watch it.  If I have a text I am in power.  If the writer goes on about something I already know or am not interested in I can skip to the next paragraph, if it's somebody flapping their jaws I have to wait them out. When I am reading something I can go at my own speed and I can even backtrack, but if I am watching I have to go at the talker's speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment