Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2016

It's Not the End of the World

I don't know what all the fuss is about, everybody knows that Hillary is going to win. Well, I suppose it's possible that Trump will win but, as a wise old philosopher once said, "All things are possible, but not all things are bloody likely." Even if Trump does win, it won't be the end of the world. People have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of the world, and yet the world is still here. I suppose the world will end some day, everything does, but chances are that our world will come to an end before the whole world comes to an end. Let's face it boys, we don't have that much time left, and then it will be somebody else's problem.

I know that women hate that locker room talk, which is why guys don't talk that way in the presence of women. The more I think about it, all guys don't talk that way. I don't think that I did, at least not nearly as much as some other guys, but I never claimed to be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment