Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

the underwhelming debate

I don't know the details but there had long been suspicions that the Saudi government had a hand in 9/11 because most of the perps were Saudis.  I don't know if there is any solid proof.  What they want to do is sue the Saudi government.  I don't know how they expect to get the money out of the Saudis.  Clearly they want our government to lean on the Saudis.  Maybe they expect to do like Dumbo wants to do with the Mexicans, intercept money leaving the country, which would encourage reciprocal action on the part of other countries, talk about up to your ass in alligators.

The way I remember the election of 2000 the gang of republican cronies in the supremes squashed a possible recount of the Florida votes that, it turns out, would have given the victory to Gore and not Bush.  The claim, at which I snigger, is that they didn't want the country to slide into chaos,

The big girl continues her ascent in the polls, and one wonders what the Trumpists will do if they go down.  Especially if it's close.  I imagine Trump will go on, because he is clearly having the time of his life, but probably he will slip away into becoming a Glen Beck like figure.  I think the republicans will kick him out with alacrity, and they will all be saying, well I never liked the guy.  Then I guess it will be a knock down drag ass fight between Cruz and the Romneyites.

I wonder where that tax leak came from.  Old Dog hears that it came from an ex-wife.  I suspect this comes from the dark web, and I guess that would be the first suspect, but really, so obvious, can't those 400 pound cheeto chomping cellar dwellers come up with something more elaborate, I mean what else do they do with their time?  One well wonder where those pages came from, and why those particular pages, and why not more.  There has not been much speculation from the respectable sources and I suspect that is because they are hoping for more pages and they don't want to spook the spook.

Tonight it is Pence and What's-his-name.  Oh I know his name, it's Kaine isn't it?  Pretty sure.  Yeah it is, I knew that all along.  I, and all the lame stream media (see that phrase has become a thing, and even a staunch liberal like myself uses it without thinking twice, the right has a way with words), expect it to be a proxy war, and certainly if either guy veers off that course to talk about all the great things he did for Indiana or Virginia (It is Virginia isn't it?  Pretty sure.  Yep, yep, knew that all along), the collective yawn of the country will deafen the air waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment