Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

The Fourth

I didn't read the whole thing, but I didn't see where it said that Canada was willing to take all our asylum seekers.

How did the Russkies interfere with our elections?  I don't have all day so I asked wiki and here it is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

Who even reads that crap anyway?  Lots of people,  The latest scam I've noticed is people posting patriotic photos and then saying that fb doesn't allow those kinds of photos, so then why is the photo up there?  I don't think Beagles watches fb much.  I think he goes there once a week and looks to see if there is anything involving his family and to give me a like on my Monday painting post (thank you),  which seems reasonable.  Myself I am probably on it too much, but since I am an esteemed colleague of the Institute, I don't pay the crap much mind. 

I remember when Twitter first came out the thing that struck me was how it limited the post to 140 characters and I thought how can you say anything of import in so few characters, and I thought it would never catch on, but I was wrong about that.  I don't get it,

If you don't give a political party any money, and I admit I hardly ever do, than you are leaving the influence to those who have a lot of money and want to push a particular issue,  They make a big deal out of where the candidates' money comes from, and if it comes from a lot of small donations it is seen as the candidate having a lot of popular support, whereas if it comes from a few sources who don't reveal their donors it means the guy is in somebody's pocket, but then that money leads to popular support.

Does anybody believe that appointing someone from Trump's list won't lead to the overturn of Roe vs Wade?

Okay I am heading down to Champaign this morning to spend the Fourth with my beer drinking Champaign buddies,  Will be returning Thursday, so I won't be posting again until Friday at the earliest.  Carry on Beaglestonians.

No comments:

Post a Comment