Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

gobsmacked


At my 4th of July reunion with beer drinking buddies in Champaign I came across an old chum I had not seen in awhile and when I got back home befriended him on fb, and a couple days later there was a post from him, actually a post he took from some other wacko page (few people express themselves in their own words on fb, they take posts from somewhere else, like selecting a birthday card from the rack at Walgreens) that accused Obama of being an Enemy Of The State!

A few posts were exchanged, and it had settled into a bit of a lull, and then I came home from a morning walk and there was that post summit interview with Putin and his blonde boytoy. Holy fucken shit.  I don't see any lamestream media types saying this but it seems clear as a bell to me that Putin has the goods on Trump and this private meeting was a means for Putin to tell Trump exactly what to do.  Probably the dark web is full of this, but I'm too prim to go there.  I suppose it could be just his love of dictators, who he favors more than western democracies (but why was no other American allowed in the meetings?).

If America has an enemy of the state, an enemiest enemy of the state, wouldn't Putin be enemy number one, and wouldn't that make Trump somewhere close to number two (number two, hehe)?  CNN was of course as gobsmacked as me.  When I checked on the Foxies I was surprised to hear that most of them were a bit of gobsmacked themselves.  And that gobsmacked me.  This is only the third time I have seen the Foxies not in lockstep with Trump.  The first time was the pussy grabbing interview and the second one does not come to my memory just now.  I was not so gobsmacked when I turned my eye to republican politicians in office who intend to run again.  One or two of them did come out against him and the guy whose car got eaten by woodchucks hemmed and hawed, but other than that there was a lot of silence. 

You don't get the impression that Putin is much of one for belly laughs, but I reckon he was biting his thin lips to keep from breaking into one.


I am continually gobsmacked a bit by Beagles', comments that this Trump thing is just the natural ebb and flow of politics.  It's like going to the doctor with your arm hanging by a thread of skin and telling the doc, oh sometimes it's better and sometime it's worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment