Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Blacks and Bohunks go back

That the current immigration policies favor nonwhites over whites, was news to me, I hadn't heard this from even the likes of Stephen Miller or that other Steve, what was it, oh yes, Bannon, it's hard to remember he is fading so fast.  I did extensive internet research, five, maybe ten, minutes, and I could find nothing to back up this notion.  I guess if I had gotten down to the level of the Daily Stormer I would have found something of this nature, but the first two pages of the google search brought up nothing.

Perhaps the phrase , the Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East caught Beagle's eye, but note this says nothing about a decreasing number of Europeans, because both are now at the same level,  It is as easy for a Norwegian to get in as it always was, and in fact it's a little easier for Beagles's ancestors to get in than it was in 1965.  I think what Beagles is saying is that it used to be harder for non-Nordic immigrants to come in, but then it was made equal and now we should make it unequal again to even up for the time it was even.  Or in other words, Nordic Europeans good, blacks and Bohunks bad.


It was Rich Lowry who brought up the idea that maybe Trump actually said shithouse, although scouring his magazine, The National Review I don't see where he got that idea.  But it would make some sense.  Trump originally said that he didn't say shithole, but that he used strong language, shithouse would certainly apply there.  And Perdue and Cotton, in their denials, say he didn't use that word, so shithouse would work for them.  Lindsey walks right up to saying it was shithole but then dances away.  What a little fuck.  He was all noble speeches when he was an anti-Trumpist, but now that he thinks he can get Trump to bomb the fuck out of all our enemies he is Trump's sweetheart.

And those poor DACA kids, what's to become of them?  Trump shitholed them, then said well maybe I'll let DACA come back, but the dems will have to give up some stuff (the wall, or the fence, or the digital blah blah blah, it changes every day (see my earlier discourse on documenting Trump) though I'm pretty sure Trump has his heart set on brick and mortar), but then when the dems give up some stuff Trump still puts the kibosh on the deal. The art of the deal my ass.  The only kind of deal that Trump likes is the one where he robs you blind.

I get that thing on email, where I import some text and then its rules seem to take over for the rest of the doc.  Let me try something.

"For a while they had a hell of a navy with some amazing expeditions led by Zheng He, a famous eunuch.  

Did that change anything?  Well it's different, but not all that groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment