Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

We Don't Need No Stinking Google Search!

Like I said, the quote I cited yesterday was copied and pasted from the Wikipedia article "Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965". I selected that short paragraph because I thought it pretty well summed it up. If you want to see more data, you can read the whole article for yourself. I don't know how difficult it is for Northern Europeans to get into this country anymore, but the fact that they represent less of a percentage of total immigration suggests that they are being kept out for one reason or another.

As I have said in the past, I have nothing against minorities as long as they remain minorities. It's when a minority threatens to become the majority that makes me nervous. Last I heard, Europe was being over run with immigrants from Africa and Asia (including the Middle East). It hasn't been in the news lately, but I have not heard that it stopped happening either. When that Brexit thing was in the news, it was widely reported as being one of the primary reasons for its proposal and ultimate passage. I haven't heard about Brexit lately either but, last I heard, they were planning to dick around for several years before implementing it. Meanwhile, the hordes keep surging into Europe. I have also said in the past that, if we want more immigrants in this country, there should be a ready supply of European refugees being pushed out of their homelands.

I knew that about the Chinese, I was just making a small joke. I was reading a book about Chinese history during the time we were going through that bailout fiasco a few yeas ago, so I put the two stories together. That's not lying, that's creative story telling.

It is my understanding that the Chinese government owns a controlling interest in all the major corporations in their country. I heard this from an American guy who works for a Japanese owned company that has business interests in Red China. Sounds like a reliable source to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment