Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Reading, Writing, and Vocalizing

We have been through this before.  I read everything that is posted by my esteemed colleagues, but I don't always respond.  Sometimes I have nothing to say, and sometimes I've already said it and don't want to repeat myself.

I've been talking to myself for as long as I can remember, I don't know why, maybe it helps me focus my thoughts.  Sometimes when, somebody says something to me about it, I ask them if they would rather I sing.  Actually, I used to sing a lot too, but I seem to have gotten out of that habit over the years, I don't know why.  I never did understand why people thought that spontaneous singing was strange.  People must have sung for thousands of years before stage, screen, and recording technology were invented.  It's just a natural thing for me, or at least it used to be.  I have been told that I'm the kind of person who needs to express himself.  I suppose that's true, but I don't think I do it to impress other people, it's just what I do.

I've just been reading up on the latest developments in that impeachment thing.  Isn't that something how a bunch of Republicans forced their way into that room and disrupted the proceedings?  Republicans!  What's this world coming to?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment