Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2019

I Mispoke

Okay, maybe they're not all nuts, it just seemed that way to me at the moment.  Since I am incapable of sin, I must have just made a mistake.

I think I have figured out why Uncle Ken and I had that disagreement about the impeachment vote the other day.  It seems there are two impeachment votes.  The first one is where the House votes to begin an impeachment inquiry, which they didn't do this time. The second one is where the House votes to adopt the articles of impeachment that are produced by the impeachment inquiry, which they can't do until the those articles are drafted by the committee and presented to the whole House for final approval.  I suppose the whole House can vote to amend the articles before finally approving them, but I don't know that for a fact.  I don't know why the first vote was not taken, but I heard on the TV news this evening that they are planning to take it now before the inquiry goes any further.

I found this on my news app just now:

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAJv6ha?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

When I was in Berlin, we were told that the Russian enlisted men were not issued socks, but the officers were.  I didn't know anything about those footwraps, I assumed that the Russians had to either buy their own socks or do without them.  It just goes to show that you're never too old to learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment