Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2019

Blip

I didn't know that my truck had been featured on our local dealer's website.

Since the truck was listed through the Chevrolet website I couldn't say if it was featured or not, and Chevy is slow on updating their info.  A few days ago the truck was shown as available from Wheeler but today it's not there.

-----

Those white pistol belts were probably used only for the ceremonial changing of the guard between the nations involved.  I bet they had marching bands for a little background music, too.

Is Mr. Beagles aware that Soviet soldiers didn't wear socks with their boots, the ones with no laces?   They used footwraps up until about five years ago and they don't look like the kind of thing that you can put on your feet if you're in a big hurry.

-----

Did I insult Old Dog by saying that what she always said was the stupidest thing I ever heard?

Okay, you lost me; I have no idea what you are referring to.  Who is this "she" you speak of?  And if you've been paying attention you should have noticed that my postings are down to about once a week, and have been for the past few months or so.

Tomorrow I have to go out early to get some pumpkins...

So, what do you do with the pumpkins once they are carved, are they allowed on the balconies with a lit candle inside?



No comments:

Post a Comment