Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2019

Down With Trump!

Well, he's really done it this time.  Trump's going down for sure.  The only question left is who's going to replace him.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAILykc?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

Those old trucks were good in their day, but the new ones are better.  One thing I miss is the running boards, but they are offering something similar now since those 4WDs are hard to climb into because they're so high off the ground.  I have a set of steps on order and will post a photo after they are installed.  My new truck has power windows, but they aren't so bad, and yes, they roll down all the way so you can rest your arm on the sill when the window is open.  There will be a learning curve with all the new electronic features but, if I can learn Windows 10, I can learn anything.

One positive thing that I've noticed already is you can't lock the doors with your key in the ignition.  You can lock both doors with the push of a button but, when you open the driver's side door to get out, it unlocks itself, and the only way you can lock it from the outside is with your key or that keyless entry clicker.  I suppose you could lock the door with the clicker while the key is in the ignition,  but then you could unlock it with the same clicker, so you still wouldn't have locked yourself out.  

Last I heard, the Canadians were calling their health care system "Medicare", but it's not like our Medicare.  It's not just for old people and there are no deductibles or co-pays.                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment