Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2019

A dollar here, a dollar there

I hate these days of nothing over the transom.

What do you mean?  Something that is over the transom is "Without prior agreement, consent, or arrangement; unsolicited or uninvited."  Or so I've read, but this is a minor quibble not worthy of full scourge treatment.

-----

(Re: new truck's VIN)
I expect that has some kind of significance, but I don't know what it is.

Nothing more than "more fun with Google."  One of the photos you posted had the dealer's name on the license plate holder, Wheeler Motors.  Just for kicks, I plugged Cheboygan's ZIP code into the Chevy search engine to see if there were any red trucks nearby, and what do you know?  Wheeler Motors had one and all of their photos looked identical to the ones you posted but they had a lot more, including interior shots.  I imagine the truck has been removed from their website by now but it was fun to see what a sweet ride you now have.

-----

A couple of years ago Mr. Beagles posted some info about his time in Berlin and guard duty at Spandau Prison.  I recently stumbled on a short video about Rudolf Hess and there was some footage of the changing of the guard ceremony and I was wondering if Mr. Beagles was immortalized on film.  Unlikely, but still, you never know.

-----

People have been yammering about Trump's tax records for a couple of years now, and there is one thing that has not been mentioned yet.  Everybody is hung up on how much money he has and how much tax he has paid but I think there is a bigger story.  He wants to hide the sources of his income and loans, as well as hide the parties involved in all of his deductions.  There may be people and organizations whose names he does not want to reveal and I suspect that he is sitting on top of one of the largest money laundering schemes to have ever been implemented.  I've said it before, "Follow the money!"


No comments:

Post a Comment