Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2018

Beagles is Back in Business

I didn't have time to phone Google today, but I was able to log in normally tonight. They sent me a couple of notices that somebody tried to access my account from Alto, Michigan, but the time stamps indicated that it was me both times. I sent them a reply explaining what it looked like from my end and that they can't send me a verification code by text message because I don't own any kind of mobile device. I gave them my regular telephone number in case they ever want to contact me again, but I don't know if it did any good because I don't know if a real live person will ever read my reply. Funny how upsetting it is to me when my computer doesn't work properly because I didn't even have a computer 20 years ago, and that didn't bother me at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment