Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Trump is Trump

I care about stuff in the news, I just don't care about it as much as Uncle Ken does.  I probably wouldn't have even heard about the Gallagher case if Uncle Ken hadn't brought it up.  Since he did bring it up, I looked into it so that I would know what he was talking about.  Now that I know something about it, I still don't care about it as much as Uncle Ken does.  There have been incidences like that in almost every war, and I suspect that many of them are never reported.  That doesn't make it right, of course, but you could drive yourself nuts worrying about stuff like that since, as Old Dog says, there isn't much you can do about it anyway.  I agree that Trump probably shouldn't have intervened but, let's face it, Trump does a lot of stuff that he probably shouldn't have.  The only thing we can do about it is not vote for him.  I didn't vote for him last time and I plan to vote against him in the primary.  If he gets the nomination, I probably will vote Libertarian, unless the Democratic candidate is so much worse that I don't feel like I can afford to waste my vote like that again.

Our family's Thanksgiving has been postponed until Sunday because my grand daughter and her old man both had to work today.  The weather forecast for Sunday is not good.  My truck can certainly handle the snow, it's the blowing that has us worried.  It's about an 65 mile drive to Charlevoix, but it will seem much longer if the visibility is bad.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment