Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Short

Still here, but nothing meaningful to add.  You guys are doing a fine job of covering the details of impeachment and I am content to sit on the sidelines and watch the story unfold,  I think it's a done deal that Trump will be impeached by the House but I don't think the Senate will toss him out of office.  There is too much that is open to interpretation and legal loopholes abound.

-----

A belated Happy Veterans Day to all, but it's disheartening to hear our Commander in Chief express his wooden sentiments.  History books should describe his term of office as the "Years of Shame."

That's all I have for now.  Thinking about current political matters is ruining my appetite and I couldn't find any good squirrel news lately.  I'll think of something.


No comments:

Post a Comment