Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Tale of Two Impeachments

Uncle Ken:  If you want to know how the Clinton impeachment compares to the Trump impeachment, here's an  article about it from my news app:
https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBWFcAU?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

If you want to know about the shenanigans of the framers of our constitution, you really should read the book I recommended.  It's sarcastic and irreverent, but I think there's a lot of truth in it.

Thanks for setting me straight about Adam Clayton Powell, and for explaining about all the debunking that's been going on.

I took my stuff out to the deer blind today in preparation for the November 15 opener.  It was easy going for the tractor, with no significant snow accumulation and the swamp solidly frozen.  That's what happens when we get cold temperatures before we get a lot of snow.  It would be nice if it stayed that way all winter, but I don't expect it to.  After this Arctic Blast, it's supposed to warm up and rain for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment