Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I'm Not Complaining

I'm not complaining about school, I'm just glad that I don't have to go there anymore.  I served my time, paid my debt to society, and now I'm done with that.  I could have re-enlisted for another hitch, but I chose not to because, like Ann Landers used to say, "The sample was ample."  I do look stuff up from time to time, and I cite sources when I remember them, but I don't feel obligated to back up everything I say.  Much of what we say here is opinion anyway, and I figure that my opinion is as good as anybody else's.  When I do cite a source, Uncle Ken frequently refuses to read it or dismisses it as Trumpist propaganda.  Come to think of it, I don't think that Uncle Ken is any better about citing sources than I am, but I don't have any hard data to back that up.  Somebody should do a study about that.

Speaking of opinions, here's one I just came across.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAEpBOX?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare


No comments:

Post a Comment