Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2019

I Don't Hafta

The difference between school and the Institute is that, in school, they tell you what to learn, how to learn it, when to learn it, when to complete it, and then they grade you on how well they think you learned it, and I don't hafta do any of that stuff here.  My esteemed colleagues may do that stuff here if they want to, but they don't hafta any more than I hafta.  So there!

We have discussed this thing about minorities before.  I got nothing against minorities as long as they remain minorities.  It's when a minority threatens to become the majority that it makes me nervous.  I don't blame the minority for wanting to become the majority, I think that's just human nature, but it's also human nature to want to remain in the majority if you already are.  Why would anybody want to be in the minority if they didn't hafta?

What Uncle Ken said about the Mueller Report is inconsistent with what I have heard about it.  It was my understanding that no evidence of collusion was found, but that there was plenty of evidence of obstruction of justice.  I suppose it doesn't matter because they ain't gonna do nothin' anyway, just talk about it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment