Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

when does Beagles give alms?

When I scroll down past my I call it progress, Asshole. post the next thing up is Beagles' post 

The Other Social Credit There is nothing in between.  Maybe that's because I am the one who posted it.  If you can see it and delete it go ahead.  And now that I've pasted those links in, my font has changed.  There I've changed it back.  I also turned it back to black from that annoying grey Blogspot seems to love, God knows why, it just makes it harder to read, but when I post this it will go back to grey.  


What is the deal with fonts?  Why are there so Goddamn many of them?  Who cares?  Every five or ten years one of my newspapers announces a bold new look.  They do their headers differently, they do this and that, and they change their font.  The first day I notice that the paper looks a little odd and on the second day I don't even notice that.


Beagles is a  deist, and as such I don't believe he can be much of a believer in the bible which is thoroughly anti-deist because God is constantly doing stuff for the people He likes against the people who don't like Him,  And yet everytime there is some moral discussion out comes the good book, which as I have said, he doesn't believe in.

Looking back , I can see that the fault lies with me, did I not say: I think the idea of income redistribution comes from the bible?   Verily I did.  I should have said the idea of income distribution is as old as our social gene from way back when we were smaller and regularly the meal of saber tooth tigers.

The allegation that dems want to make everybody poor is false as is the allegation that they want to pry Old Betsy from Beagles's hand.  If you want to make an argument don't toss in ringing, but obviously false, and easily proven so, charges.  It just makes your argument weaker.  Or it did back in the good old days, who knows anymore.


I know Beagles doesn't go to church, and I'm pretty sure he votes down every tax increase that comes down the pike, and if I were collecting for the community fund I don't think I would bother to knock on his door, so I wonder how does he maintain the poor in their poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment