Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

the circus within the circus

I remember that Marina City link now.  It was in conjunction with a little Marina City exhibition at the Art Institute.  Strangely though I don't remember my balcony being highlighted.  I don't know why I wouldn't remember that.  July 18, 2016?  Did Old Dog go through all those posts or does he have a short cut.

Fb is really no trouble.  You don't have to post anything if you don't want to.  I know some people who never post anything.  They just want to be able to see what is going on with people they know.  The problem with it is a lot of it is so stoopid, and you can't complain because a lot of the stoopid stuff is put up by good friends of yours who you respect.  Of course I never post anything stoopid.  Well, I do occasionally post a photo of my cats, but only a stoopid person would think that was stoopid/

The start of the baseball season is indeed impacted by the current weather.  The opener was postponed, Saturday's game was so cold and rainy and windy that the Cubs scored nine runs with two outs to overcome a 10 to 4 deficit, but even so our manager complained that the game should never have been played.  The last two games have been postponed and likely the next two also.


I din't watch Comey either, those interviews, a lot of dead time in them and you can catch the good parts on the clips later on.  In fact you will see them about a hundred times.  I admit to being a CNN junky, and I admit that in between Breaking News (which of course might not be breaking at all) they have these endless panels chewing on the same old news over and over, which I don't mind, but the way they replay those clips does get on my nerves.

But sometimes Breaking News is really breaking news.  The gym has CNN on 24/7, but from the stationary bike I can't hear it clearly, nor can I quite make out the chyron (that crawl under the screen.  I just learned that name, so cool.), but there was Hannity on the screen and there was his name, but what was going on? 

I knew that hearing on Cohen's stuff was going on, and I knew Stormy would be showing up for that, but I had gone down to the gym anyway, thinking well I'll see Stormy a hundred times later on.  So this must have something to do with that.  I quickly pedaled my last quarter mile and was back in my apartment and Hannity was Cohen's third client.

I don't know how much this means to non cable news junkies, but for us it was yuge.  Here was a circus (Stormy) turning into a circus (Hannity).  And then it turns out that Cohen calls Hannity a client and Hannity denies it, except, well maybe he asked him about stuff once or twice, but it was mostly about real estate.  But mostly about real estate means not entirely about real estate though Hannity never mentioned that,

The one thing we know about Trump's other two clients is that he fixed things for them by paying off  (ahem) affairs of the heart.  So was he paying off for Hannity too?  No proof of that, but once I thought  that the pee tape was highly unlikely.

I find this all far more interesting than the weather, but hey, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment