Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Almost nothing

The plight of Mr.Beagles and his email account continues to baffle me.  I can't figure out why it happens so frequently and with such regularity but I will continue to think on it.  Since my Gmail account has worked flawlessly I am at a loss or any solution.

I don't understand this aversion to fb.  I'll let Old Dog explain himself.

What's to explain?  It's more of an indifference than an aversion.  Facebook didn't appeal to me when it was released and it's less appealing to me now with all the security lapses and privacy issues being revealed.  Mu.

-----

I don't recall the source, but Barbars Bush made a final request once she arrived at home for her final days: "I want some bourbon."  What a dame!

-----

Liberal agenda?  *yawn*



No comments:

Post a Comment