Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2020

A Simple Solution

Why don't they assign only Black cops to Black neighborhoods?  If they don't have enough Black cops, just hire some more.  Has anybody else thought of this?  

Is this the "snake oil" drug that Trump has been taking to ward off the virus?  

I heard on the TV news that Trump was taking the drug "prophylactically".  Does that mean he has been putting it on his dick?  The reason I ask is I seem to remember that the fancy name for rubbers used to be "latex prophylactics" before they changed it to "condoms".  The only other use of the word I have ever seen was in the novel "The Dirty Dozen", which was later made into a movie.  I can't say if this part was in the movie because I never saw it, but one of the characters in the book worked in what they called a "prophylactic station" back in World War II.  Soldiers who had gotten laid that night would stop off at that station to have their dicks dusted with some kind of chemical, which was supposed to prevent them from getting the clap.  From those two references , I gathered that a prophylactic is something that you put on your dick to prevent disease.  If Trump is indeed putting that "snake oil" on his dick, I can see why people say that it's ineffective and possibly dangerous because I don't think COVID-19 can be transmitted that way.  

I'm sure that I have previously reported that I operated a drawbridge for about a year back in the 1990s.  It was the best job I ever had, but I lost it when the State DOT farmed the job out to the County Road Commission.  

No comments:

Post a Comment