Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2020

A new month begins

Well.  There's nothing like a little civil unrest to get the juices flowing, is there?  Not too long ago I was thinking that it would be great if I didn't have to hear about that nasty pandemic and what do know?  I got my wish.  Uncle Ken has a front row seat for this one, probably not something he expected.

Nobody needs my two cents on this ongoing situation but I checked the archives to see what was being discussed a year ago and it was a simpler time.  Mr. Beagles was focused on the illegals and the border wall; whatever happened to that story, anyhow?  Not much has been said about any caravans lately.  Uncle Ken was detailing his ordeals with his condo board which may be a seasonal thing.  I can't speculate but I think there may be new rules enacted to deal with the realities of the pandemic and future civil disturbances. 

I'm not sure if it's possible but things can get even uglier as this election year unfolds.  I read today that there are reports of Confederate statues and monuments being vandalized and toppled in some southern states.  Think of it, we're not even halfway through what is shaping up to be one of the worst years in our blessed boomer lives.  It's a good time to live in a swamp, I think.  Keep your powder dry!



No comments:

Post a Comment