Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Three's a crowd?




Note: this was written before I read Mr. Beagles'  current post:

My understanding of Mormons has been spotty, but you fellows have nicely summarized some of their history.  Other than my Uncle Andy, who married my mother's sister, I don't think I've ever known any Mormons personally and we've never discussed matters of faith.

-----

Camus wasn't driving the car in his fatal car crash. His publisher, who also died, was the driver.  The fates are fickle.

But Uncle Ken is correct in his assessment of the difficulty in commenting. I'll have to take the responsibility for this; I add too many topics and let my thoughts wander too much. So, I'm going to put myself on probabtion until I get a better feel of the literary integrity of the Institute.  This means I'll not initiate new topics or questions unless they relate to matters already at hand.  It's worth a shot.  Too many cooks and all that...

-----

This is new:

Mr. Natural was is a character created by Robert Crumb, noted artist of the undergound comic era of the 60s and 70s.   "Keep On Truckin'" 

-----

The notion of insane babies was mine, reposted by Mr. Beagles who is correct in that they are blank slates and not insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment