Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2016

No Interest

I have absolutely no interest in sports. I seem to remember that lots of our local people do, but I don't know what sports or what teams. Almost half of our local paper is sports, but I never read that part. It did surprise me, when I first moved here, that lots of people who don't even have kids in school attend school sports events. Ken says it's that way in most small towns, because they don't have any professional teams to follow.

I seem to remember that I used to have a sense of humor, but I don't know what became of it. Maybe they forgot to put the humor endorsement on my creative license the last time I had it renewed.

I would be very surprised if Trump won the election. I still think the only reason he is in the race is to make Hillary look good, or maybe to wreck the Republican Party. Ken disagrees, but you've got to admit that Trump is the kind of guy that gives conservatives a bad name.

No comments:

Post a Comment