Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Is This It?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/12/trump-fbi-foreign-information-1362788?fbclid=IwAR15hYkrSZ3b15Gs-1OC-4rwfD2FhV-lbTeSf8k-QmSyu1tNQoO7kB20hh8

Saw this on Face Book tonight, sounds like what Uncle Ken was talking about on Friday.  What a dork!  (Trump, not Uncle Ken)  I'm still not convinced that his main purpose in running for president wasn't to give the Republicans a bad name.

Since I'm here, I got an idea the other day for a tactic Uncle Ken might try to get his Christmas lights back.  My hypothetical wife says it's a stupid idea, but she says that about a lot of the things that I come up with.  I still think it might be worth a try if all else fails.  Tell them that the multicolored lights represent the diversity of which you guys are all so proud.  Restricting the lights to white only smacks of racism and homophobia.  Uncle Ken might want to practice in front of a mirror, because it will be necessary to deliver these lines with a straight face.

No comments:

Post a Comment