Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2019

going through the transom stuff on Monday morning

Claiming he did not collude, but that there is nothing wrong with it, and that if he had the opportunity to do it he would, is what I was referring to.  If his plan was to give the reps a bad name the fact that only two or three reps came out to disagree with him on this makes it seem like they are colluding with Trump to give the party that name.

I have kind of toyed with using whites only as a way of making the other side look bad, but pushing it further would take me a little closer to crackpot, which I fear I am already too close to.


I am wondering where Old Dog found our rules and regs,  I think that would be easier to read than my bulky unsearchable hard copy rules and regs along with their addenda.

Actually they want all lights up only on Christmas, and to be turned off by midnight.  I think those are already the rules, but of course they have never been enforced.  There is also some curious rule that your lights should not be visible from the street, I mean WTF.  That's why I would like to be part of making the survey, but apparently I am not.  I'm not pushing it right now because I don't think it would do any good and I get kind of crazy when I am pushing this war.  I'll make some kind of fuss at the next board meeting which I think is this Thursday/

I wonder if Old Dog's current baking mania is an offshoot of this work with 3d printers, cam machines and research into Asian cockroaches.  From gentleman scientist to gentleman baker.


As far as one culture crowding in on another, actually I think it is a process of both sides picking up things they like from each other, I think it is something that has always been going on and always will be and being against it is something like being against winter.

I think it is one thing for Argentina to default on its debt and another thing for the world's largest economy to do so.

This argument that good behavior (waiting in line) is being punished and bad behavior (jumping the fence) is being rewarded is specious.  The latter might be true, but the former isn't because the immigration quotas are not effected by illegal immigration.

I didn't catch why we don't have to worry about global warming because of this 666 thing.  Is it because we are going to blow up the world, or maybe Beagles is speaking of the second coming, yes I see biblical prophesy in Beagles' words.

No comments:

Post a Comment