Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2019

If the prez doesn't think it's illegal then it must be legal

As I said most of Beagles's recent posts have been garden variety news types of stuff I have already read in the papers, magazines, internet, radio, tv, so I am already aware of the information.  If it is something that is unusual or has some direct bearing on what Beagles is talking about, I will read it, otherwise I won't. 

An asylum seeker is somebody who wants to leave his country so therefore they are all immigrants.  But there are also immigrants who are trying to sneak into the country, whereas asylum seekers give themselves up the minute they cross the border.  They are two different groups and mixing them up clouds the issue.

Assimilation is a one way street.  If you mean something else you have to use another word.

There is concern in some circles that Hispanic lumps are currently being added faster than the pot can melt them

This sounds like Trump saying many people have said or very smart lawyers have told me,  .Myself I am not that concerned,  Beagles is not worried about global warming because he lives in the swamp where it does not effect him.  So far salsa has not made an appearance in the relatively cosmopolitan Cheboygan, so I don't see why he is worried about trouble at the border. 

Some progress was made on global warming under Obama.  Much of that has been reversed by Trump, we are now headed the other way.

I have to admit that I was shocked to hear that Argentina defaulted, but apparently this sort of thing happens all the time,  It doesn't however mean that the nation rids itself of its debt, it just restructures its debt, generally by lowering the payments and extending the length of the payments as this link explains,  https://www.thebalance.com/what-happens-when-a-country-defaults-1978981  I also don't think Argentina is doing fine,  Is Beagles implying that we shouldn't worry about the debt because we can just refuse to pay it and everything will be fine?


So how about if a guy is on trial for a bank robbery he says he didn't commit says he doesn't think bank robbing is illegal and if the chance came to rob one came up he might very well do it?  I think you all know who I am referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment