Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2020

Stupid

You want to know what's stupid?  I'll tell you what's stupid!  Stupid is telling me what I should have said or would have said if I had known better, and dismissing what I actually did say as irrelevant. Stupid is allowing any number of illegal aliens to vote in any kind of election, or even allowing them to remain in the country at all.  Stupid is telling me that my honest mistake was a stupid mistake because I've got better things to do than pay attention to personal details about a candidate who I wouldn't vote for under any circumstance.  Stupid is 28 states changing their laws without telling me about it.  Okay, that one was a bit of a stretch.  I'd better stop now before I say something really stupid.

I have seen a couple of TV shows about those Russian foxes, but that was some time ago and I didn't know about the adrenaline connection or that so many other traits were genetically linked to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment