Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2020

I Heard Right

" I would draw the line at allowing illegal immigrants to vote like I heard they are doing in California."

I didn't say that I heard illegal immigrants are voting in state or national elections, I said that I heard they are letting illegal immigrants vote in California.  Since San Francisco is in California, what I heard was essentially correct.  So how does the "lying sack o' shit" figure into this? 

Thanks to Cortana, who always seems to know exactly what I'm looking for even if I don't, I was led to the second link, where I found that the problem extends beyond California, which I had not heard before.  Furthermore, I learned that "House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice." 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/


No comments:

Post a Comment