Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2019

The Quandry

This was in our local paper today and I tracked it down on the net.  I think it sums up my position pretty well.  I might vote for a Democrat if he promised to stop illegal immigration and leave my guns alone, I don't even care what they do about health care anymore.  Y 'all got anybody like that in the woodwork?

https://www.sj-r.com/opinion/20190806/byron-york-never-trump-quandary-when-you-want-trump-to-lose-but-cant-bear-his-democratic-opponents

Another thing I found out was that I had that guy's name wrong, it's not Web it's Weld, which explains why Uncle Ken couldn't find anything about him.

"The only Republican running against Trump so far is William Weld, the former governor of Massachusetts who left office more than 20 years ago. With scant polling, it is not clear how much support Weld has, but it’s not much."

Thanks to Uncle Ken for explaining that poll thing to me, it makes sense when you put it that way.

Speaking of making sense, I just found this on my news app, and it's from FOX.  Who'd a thunk it?

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAFzeqJ?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare



No comments:

Post a Comment