Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Copycat Crimes

I remember that article from the New Yorker.  It has occurred to me that these copycat crimes could be prevented if there was no publicity about those mass shootings, but we can't do that in this country.  Soviet Russia used to suppress news that they didn't want people to know about because it might give them ideas, and I think Red China is still trying to do that, but it's almost impossible in this day and age.  I'm trying to think of something about this gun issue that hasn't already been said, but this is all I can come up with at the moment.

Speaking of Red China, last I heard, Hong Kong was still in an uproar.  Neither the government nor the protesters are showing any signs of backing down.  How long can they keep this up?

No comments:

Post a Comment