Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2019

Trampling

You guys know how I feel about the rule of law.  If the cat rule was unnecessary then they shouldn't have passed it in the first place.  Once they decided that they were never going to enforce it, then they should have repealed it.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I knew that Trump was a mean prick and a lying sack of shit, but I didn't know that he'd been trampling on the Constitution.  Would somebody like to refer me to one news article that reports Trump trampling on the Constitution?  Ideally, the article should provide the specific article and section that Trump has allegedly trampled on.

Speaking of trampling, the reason I am concerned about all those illegal immigrants is that they are trampling over our border and our rule of law in such great numbers.  If people want to let them in, they should repeal the immigration laws and throw open the gates.  The way it is now, they are rewarding bad behavior and punishing good behavior.  No good can come of that.

Another episode in the continuing saga:
https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBVfYiY?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare  

No comments:

Post a Comment