Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

getting warmer

Read a headline on my news feed yesterday where Trump wanted to make DST permanent.  Didn't read it because, well, there would be too much Trump in it.  So the man who rails against fake news wants it to be fake time all the time.  Well probably the original time was some plot by Crooked Hilary, so what he is doing is just setting it right.

The ides just a few days away, St Paddy's a couple days after that, a couple weeks after that we get to the prankster's fave April Fool's, and right about that time the beginning of the baseball season. which actually isn't that hopeful because a lot of opening days are called because of snow. 

It's almost time for the sun to rise over my little slice of the lake between the IBM building and the London Guarantee, and I just stepped out onto the balcony to check the southern edge of that slice and nada, but standing out there in my slippered feet I noticed it was not that chilly, not that chilly at all.

Stepping back inside I got to wonder about the really frozen north and switched my Yahoo weather to Cheboygan and it was 4 degrees.  Oh my, but I see where the high will be 38, so that is a lot of hot air rushing in.



No comments:

Post a Comment