Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2019

No Room Left to Wiggle

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBVsEQA?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

Of course this is Donald Trump, so there's no way to tell for sure, but it looks like he's really going to do it this time.  Whether or not he can get away with it, and whether or not it will do more harm than good remains to be seen.  The president can do a lot of things under a declared state of emergency, and I don't know if this is one of them, but I've got a feeling we are about to find out.  US immigration policy has been screwed up for a long time.  What's different now is the sheer number of people illegally crossing, day after day, week after week.  This can't go on forever, something is bound to happen, either accidently or on purpose, and I don't think it will be pretty.  Indeed, it's already not pretty, and it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Asians have been coming in for long time.  We don't see it so much in the Midwest, but they certainly do on the West Coast, and I suppose they've gotten used to it by now.  I'm not aware of any problem issues associated with Asian immigration, unless you count the way they have taken over the telephones.  Many of those telephone Asians are probably working from Asia, so it might not be an immigration issue at all, but it's still a problem that is probably not going away anytime soon.  Oh well, we've still got the internet. But for how long?  The last social networking site that I frequented before this one was bought out by a bunch of Indonesians, and they locked the rest of us out.  I'm not talking about Indonesian immigrants, I'm talking about Indonesians still living in Indonesia.  That's right, Indo-fucking-nesia!  Last I heard they were still eating people over there, and now they are taking over the civilized world right from the comfort of their own homes.  Technology is indeed a two edged sword.

I am not a doctor, and I don't even play one on TV, so I don't know what to say about Old Dog being off is feed lately.  I seem to remember seeing, on medical forms that I have filled out, that a "sudden" gain or loss of weight is a concern.  Make of that what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment