Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Nation of One

I don't know whether or not you will be back in business tomorrow but, in case you are, here's my answer to your question:

 I think I would prefer living in the Republic to living in the Democracy, and would continue to do so even if I was living there all by myself. Indeed, it might be better that way. My defense budget would be low because I would only have to defend one person, me. I wouldn't have to spend much on law enforcement either, since I never do anything bad. I wouldn't mind paying taxes because I would be paying them to myself. The cost of road maintenance would be negligible because, with me being the only traffic, the roads would likely outlast me. There are probably more benefits than that to living in a nation of one, but these four immediately come to mind. We can talk about it some more when you get back.



No comments:

Post a Comment