Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2020

Swamp things

Welcome to the New Guy!  I've noticed that my colleagues call him "Free Tim" but since his Blogger profile says "FreeTim," I will use that.  I like the sound of "Mr. Tim" too, so maybe I will use that once in a while instead.

What is it about swamps, anyhow?  Three of us are from Chicago, a city  originally built on a swamp.  Mr. Beagles lives among the swamps of northern Michigan, and now I see that FreeTim resides near the briny marshland of the Baker Hill area, awfully close to the Atlantic Ocean.  And he has wild turkeys wandering nearby, something to think about as Thanksgiving approaches.

-----

I scoured the web for like ten solid minutes and i could not find that $250 a dose anywhere.


Haw, Haw, Haw!  Perhaps the humor was too subtle, but go back and read that paragraph again.  Everything after "What if..." was intended to be an increasingly absurd bit of hyperbole.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but I'm surprised that anyone would take it seriously.

-----

And hey guys, where are those bios.

Saving it for my memoirs.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. "Tim" is fine for short... in 'print' I'm adding "Boxer," due to our dog new-to-us rescued from Last Hope K9 Rescue. Significant parts (800+ acres ) of Boston are built on "recovered" swamp/ land! Interesting

    ReplyDelete