Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

How Can They Do That?

 According to my news app, the experts are already "calling" states a few hours after the polls closed.  This after other experts have been predicting that the results won't be known for several days yet because of all that mail in voting.  Last I heard, some states have reported that they already have had more mail in ballots turned in than they usually have total ballots cast.

We voted the old fashioned way today.  My wife and I went separately at two different times this afternoon, and there was no line either time.  We just breezed right through.  There were long lines in the 2016 presidential election, but our guys have since gotten more booths and redesigned the traffic flow in the room.  I suppose all that mail in voting took some of the pressure off as well.  

Our furnace guy came around this morning and put the permanent fix on our furnace.  The temporary fix has been working fine, but I feel better knowing that the permanent fix is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment