Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

life in the comments section

 I have not confused the primary with general election.  Declaring an election invalid and replacing the slate with one chosen by the governor is a real thing.  I have heard it discussed several times, and at least one Trumpist office holder, whose name slips my memory at the moment, has proposed it,  I suggest Beagles to go to the google machine for five minutes.  

But like I said it is not a credible threat, but the Trumpists don't care.  They are just shooting off their mouths to please the MAGA hatted horde and rile the Georgians to a fever pitch to get at least one senator, and probably two out of the deal.  Already both candidates have called for the resignation of their republican secretary of state because he allowed a fair election to take place.  

That thing about the state giving all its electoral votes to the winner of the popular vote has been around for at least ten years now.  I don't see it going anywhere for some time.  Those shithole states like Montana don't want the popular vote because they know they have an edge in choosing the president and they want to keep it that way.


So anyway I was watching a Universe rerun and the subject was life on other planets and they were talking about all these planets that have been discovered but none of them is a likely candidate for our carbon based kind of life.  Actually I think it was dated because I think we have discovered better looking candidates since then.

And as long as we are looking at life on other planets how about life in the recesses of the comments section?  Old Dog did a voyage of discovery a year or two ago, but yesterday I took an excursion into the forbidden forest and there have been a lot more visitors since them.  Some are just some form of ad, and some of them are too peculiar to know what they are, but some appear to be legitimate readers with something to say.  I have long wanted to see The Institution expand beyond its current three crusty characters and would like to try to contact some of these people and invite them into the hallowed halls.  What say you Fellows of The Institute?

To see them all you have to do is click on that new post thing and on the next screen is a list of options on the left side, one of which is comments and if you click on that you will see them.  

It doesn't have to be me, if either of the dawgs wants to explore I welcome them to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment